users@glassfish.java.net

Re: libraries not found during application deployment and application start

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:09:42 PDT

Hello,

thanks for the reply, but the problem really seams to be the config path.
The referenced libraries are NOT plain in the lib folder but in some sub folders which are not per default part of the classpath. (e.g. lib/jtb/bserv.jar) That's why we need a classpath entry in the manifest file. It makes relative refererences since we are already in the lib folder. So jtb/bserv.jar should find within the lib folder the subfolder jtb and there the library itself.
For other EAR archives (wihtout war archives) it works!
[Message sent by forum member 'petraleomue']