users@glassfish.java.net

WebServices with JSR-109 annotation based deployment with maven-embedded?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:16:43 PDT

Hi,

Does anyone have a web service packaged without a web.xml, webservices.xml or sun-jaxws.xml that works with the maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin.

I have been advised that this style of JSR-109 style deployment where the annotations are used to deploy the service will help me to create a portable javaee webservice.

My Project is attached, and this does indeed work with normal 'full' Glassfish. However, maven's embedded glassfish plugin does not host the application so soapui clients can't connect to it to do their tests.

I've tried various versions of the embedded-plugin from the Sun repo, but with no success.

I'd like to get past this issue, as it will allow for build-time integration testing with soapui by simply getting my CI container to run 'mvn clean verify'.

[b]Any suggestions are really appreciated![/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'benwilcock']