users@glassfish.java.net

Can you disable a single EJB module within a multi module EAR

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:44:38 PDT

We are using Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 (build b10-p05)

We have a enterprise archive that has multiple EJB modules and web modules. One of the EJB modules packages a large number of MDB's. We would like to selectively enable/disable these MDB based JMS listeners, which ensuring that the rest of the enterprise application stays up and running. Is there any way to accomplish this? Can we enable/disable a single EJB module within a enterprise application?

Thanks
Aspi
[Message sent by forum member 'aengineer']