users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Reflection in EAR project

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 07:01:41 PDT

I am not sure I understand this part "the class which use reflection is in a library (.jar) included in the war project, when i debugged the code could see that only had access to the classes in that jar library"

So the class is packaged inside a library jar under WEB-INF/lib? And it needs to access other classes packaged inside the library jars under WEB-INF/lib and it could not?

The compatibility property is mainly addressing ear level library jars, so it might not help with web specific loading problem, but try it anyways..
[Message sent by forum member 'hzhang_jn']