users@glassfish.java.net

maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin 3.1-SNAPSHOT

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 04:24:20 PDT

Hi,

I needed to use the embedded-glassfish 3.1-SNAPSHOT so I could use timer ejb in the embedded container.

The 3.0 and 3.0.1 embedded-glassfish-plugin did not seem to be loading the glassfish-embedd-all 3.1-SNAPSHOT.

So I checked out embedded-glassfish 3.1-SNAPSHOT plugin and updated the POM to use glassfish-embedd-all 3.1-SNAPSHOT, and everything seems to be working as expected now.

Questions:
1) Shouldn't the plugin be so that we can configure the embedded container ? Right now it seems we need 3.0 plugin for 3.0 container and 3.0.1 for 3.0.1 container ...

2) Is it possible for me to check my changes in so maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin 3.1-SNAPSHOT becomes available to use with glassfish-embedd-all 3.1-SNAPSHOT

Cheers
CB
[Message sent by forum member 'c0debrain']