users@glassfish.java.net

Re: InitialContext#lookup() infinite loop

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 19:52:17 PDT

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem, I can't catch my org.omg.corba.comm_failure exception on my client when I disconnect my client from the server.

I need to do this because I want to be able to recover from an instance where my client gets disconnected from the server due to hardware malfunction.

Is there any way at all to catch the exception? Or is the only way to log and manually fix the problem. Though in many of these situations a manual fix is the only way sans redundancy and fail-overs.

I am using Glassfish 2.1.1 on Windows 7 and Java EE 5. TIA!
[Message sent by forum member 'rogery']