users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Virtual server with subdomain

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:50:50 PDT

Hi,

I saw your post and maybe you can help me. I have a similar situation.

We have a web app running on Glassfish v2. and now we have DDNS name setup for the server that Glassfish is running. How do I configure glassfish to use DDNS name in the url of application.
I try to create virtual host, and deploy the app on the virtual host, and it failed. is it the right way? or maybe some configuration error?

I had tried ${com.sun.aas.arsapps.svc.db.com} or ${arsapps.svc.db.com} or arsapps.svc.db.com in the field of "host" but all not work. any idea?

Many thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'huancon']