users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish-embedded-shell.jar 3.0.1 deployment issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 16:56:04 PDT

I don't mind using an EJB to load the container or any other objects. In fact, it seems the easiest route to go with the maven plugin. If I have to write a class to manage all the objects against the embedded GlassFish API then most of the benefits are lost, using the Embeddable JEE container.

If this is the only way to get things to work, meaning that I can't gain access to the EntityManager, then where is the documentation pertaining to the embedded GlassFish API? And if I do choose to go this route, will I be able to gain access to the EntityManager via JNDI lookup?

Thank you...
[Message sent by forum member 'fericit_bostan']