users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and JSF (Mojarra) problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:40:16 PDT

Here is feedback I got from one our other developers:

"That just described the work around.

That kind of defeats the purpose of having the container manage the creation of the Object in the container. I could do this but I’m thinking that somewhere on the pages there will be objects the program does not create ( like all the abstracted table creation in Woodstock tables ) and we will get the error showing up again. Sometime the program just gets to point at an ArrayList but the container will manufacture a different Object and wrap the ArrayList using a Class the programmer never see’s or knows about."

BTW, your response is greatly apreciated. Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'bryanut']