users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring multiple instances of GF v3 on same machine, ports etc

From: janne mattila <jannepostilistat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:06:52 +0300

I want to run multiple instances of Glassfish v3 on my machine. The
installer gives option to change the HTTP port and Admin port.

Many other ports are not changed by the installer though and cause port
conflicts. HTTPS for example.

What is the best way to configure the instances so that they can be run side
to side? I changed glassfish\domains\domain1\config\domain.xml and modified
https, jmx and was able to start the servers, but am unsure if I need to
change more ports, and is domain.xml enough or do I need to change other
config files too?

Or is a better/more convenient alternative to changing files manually?