users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation problem on Ubuntu Server

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:40:51 -0700

Hi zkidron
You are probably using the GF v2 ur1 release that was delivered as
debian package into Ubuntu Multiverse a couple of years ago. Since then
a couple of releases of v2.x (2.1 and 2.1.1) in the Java EE 5 train
(with clustering and centralized administration) have happened followed
by GlassFish 3 (released Dec 09) and 3.0.1 (released this week) in the
Java EE 6 train (single instance - no clustering support as yet)

It might be a good idea to download the newer releases and work with
newer release from the GlassFish download site.

Hope this helps.
Shreedhar