users@glassfish.java.net

Installation problem on Ubuntu Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:49:58 PDT

Hi all,

Sorry for the low level newbie question...

I've installed GFV2 on Jaunty.

All works well EXCEPT I can't log into the admin (port 4848) from my LAN PC.

Going to port 8080 works as expected.

Thanks for the help.

I'm getting this error:

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1391: Servlet.init() for servlet FacesServlet threw exception

root cause

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Application was not properly initialized at startup, could not find Factory: javax.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleFactory

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 logs.
[Message sent by forum member 'zkidron']