users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running embedded test with multimodule project

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:58:34 +0200

> You can package EJBs in a war file, and it'll stay a single-module
> artifact.

I have two web-module, this is not really an option for me.
Now I had deployed my app with name 'something' and my lookups for
java:global:something-else:... was working :/

Other:
Can I use the 'org.glassfish.ejb.embedded.glassfish.installation.root'
property to point to a folder which contains in the correct hierarchy
the domain.xml and some container-level libraries?

Or: is there some docs, which I can read to know more about this magic
properties?

Thanks,
Peter