users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish issuses when testing RESTful web services

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 02:08:29 PDT

Thank you for a reply.
I am using Glassfish v3 on Windows XP SP2
Before I send you anything i would like to ask you something that may help faster.

In tutorial I mentioned you have 3 classes: ApplicationConfig, NameBean and NameService
In my enterprise application in netbeans i have web app and ebj app.
Where should i place those classes ?
If I put them to wep app I get errors I mentioned but when I put them into ejb project defining my ejb's all errors disappear but then I cannot access my web service ?
I think it is key issue here
[Message sent by forum member 'glesiak']