users@glassfish.java.net

appclient with multible target servers V3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 01:53:02 PDT

Hi,

I just wanted to know whether there is a way to configure an application client for V3 Glassfish servers to connect to multible server instances right now.
I've read in other threads the target-server element in sun-acc.xml is meant for servers 'that are in the same cluster" only and since there is no cluster in V3 yet it wont work for multible server instances which are not part of a cluster.

Is this right AND is there any other way to get an appclient connected to different servers depending on which one is up and running?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'petraleomue']