users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_Remote EJB + JNDI supported in hybrid (JavaEE+OSGi) JAR?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 01:20:23 PDT

> Hi Marco,
>
> Yes, I am able to reproduce this. I am in the middle
> of some other task
> and need time to find a solution. Hope this is fine
> with you.
>
> Thanks,
> Sahoo

Hello Sahoo,

thanks a lot for looking into it! It's really great news that you can reproduce my problem!

Of course, it's fine for me that you're currently busy doing another task. Please let me know, when you're coming back to it. I can do some other tasks inbetween, too, before I have to focus on the OSGi-deployment again.

Best regards, Marco :-)
[Message sent by forum member 'nlmarco']