users@glassfish.java.net

Re: download javadoc?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 01:37:58 PDT

Thanks, Jane (and no, I'm not on the user@glassfish list). Yep, I did look at http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/index.jsp, but didn't see a download for just the javadocs. Appreciate the other pointers -- particularly via the Maven repo.

I still don't understand, though, why if they made the Java EE 5 javadocs downloadable as a zip that the JEE 6 javadocs aren't?! I tend to think that they somehow didn't think it was necessary or just forgot to do it. Any ideas?
Ari
[Message sent by forum member 'arimeyer']