users@glassfish.java.net

download javadoc?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 19:31:41 PDT

Hi,

I'd like to download just a zip file of the JEE 6 javadoc, but can't find anywhere to do this. I can download the JEE 5 javadoc (https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_SMI-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=java-ee-javadocs-g-f@CDS-CDS_SMI), but not for JEE 6. Why does Sun make finding these basic things like looking for a needle in a haystack? And it seems like it's become even more difficult since Oracle took over.

(anticipating response ;-) Yes, I'm aware that it's viewable here: http://java.sun.com/javaee/6/docs/api/. But I'm offline frequently, and need it viewable locally.

Dear Sun (Oracle): if it is downloadable, please make it easy to get it from your download and reference pages.

Thank you,
Ari
[Message sent by forum member 'arimeyer']