users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V2.1.1 to V3 migration - JCA ClassLoader problem

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:26:21 +0530

I don't think you have to change the way you package classes. As per the
new spec, if an app uses a standalone RAR, then RAR classes are visible
to the app. It seems your WAR is not declaring a dependency on the RAR.
How does the WAR use the resources exposed by the RAR? Does it not use
resource-ref?

Sahoo