users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Big classloader warning dumps in 3.1 b06

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:33:37 PDT

Hi
   There is a temporary deployment classloader created in the beginning of the deployment to do the preparation for the deployment, and later we will create an application classloader (when time is ready) to load the application and the temporary classloader will be destroyed.
    From the stack trace, it seems there is still some code having hold of the temp classloader after it is destroyed.
    Please attach a reproducible test case and Jagadish and I will look into it.

   Thanks,

- Hong
[Message sent by forum member 'hzhang_jn']