users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Want to debug JDBCRealm

From: Stijn de Witt <StijnDeWitt_at_chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 19:21:32 +0200

Thanks Dominik,

First, my apologies for the late response (to my own question!) but I had a
weekend with the family.

I am trying to follow your suggestions. First I am checking out the
Glassfish v3 sources from SVN as per the instructions on the Wiki, here:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FullBuildInstructions

It tells me that the SVN repo is at:
https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3

It doesn't say anything about a username or password, but TortoiseSVN comes
up with a dialog asking for credentials. First tried hitting enter but it
just asks again. Then I tried using username 'guest' and no password and
that seems to work. Maybe document that on the Wiki? It was just a lucky
guess on my part. :)

Next I will try to build it (it's downloading as I write this) but I still
have a question. You say I should copy the compiled classes to Glassfish's
lib directory... but I thought the JDBCRealm is bundled with Glassfish
already? Won't me copying a second JDBCRealm in there cause conflicts?

I will let you know of my progress. Thanks for your help!

-Stijn