users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Want to debug JDBCRealm

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 14:45:44 +0200

you have to get the sources of the jdbc realm,
compile it yourself (and set the breakpoints in your ide).
then copy the compiled classes/jar to glassfishs lib directory
and attach your ide to glassfish's debugging port (you have to start
glassfish in
debugging mode asadmin start-domain --debug=true )

then access some page that should be protected through that realm and
your ide should stop on your breakpoint.

--
Dominik Dorn
http://dominikdorn.com