users@glassfish.java.net

some questions about the parameter dynamic-reconfiguration-enabled

From: elinjin <lin.jin_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 18:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

hi

Currently we are using the sailfin cluster. There is one parameter
dynamic-reconfiguration-enabled in config, I heard that the false value for
this parameter is for production mode, the "true" value is for developer
mode, does it right?

if this parameter is false, can the application be deployed, or there is any
other impact on the system?

whether sailfin support deploying new application without restarting the
sailfin instance in production mode?

Thanks!