users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ajp connector options in domain.xml

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:02:47 -0400

A slight update from the v2 days, in v3 you can turn it on by setting
jk-enabled to true on that network listener. We don't, however, expose
a way to specify the glassfish-jk.properties file location so you'll
need to set that property. That's probably something would be nice to
have. I'll float that idea out there and see people think.