users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 Standalone JMS Client - Question

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 21:52:29 +0200

Hi all,

I'm using this post as I have the same problem. I'm using the latest
GlassFish 3.0.1-b19 promoted build and want to access JMS connection factory
and destination using a standalone JMS client. I don't want to use the
appclient (ACC) and need to do JNDI lookups. I'm also using Maven. In my
pom.xml I've added :

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.glassfish.extras</groupId>
            <artifactId>appserv-rt</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.1-b19</version>
</dependency>

It brings me a 3Kb jar file with no class nor jndi.properties file.

Is there an easy way (with Maven) to have the needed JNDI classes and config
files to do a JNDI lookup ?

Thanks,
Antonio