users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Global JNDI Names in GF

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 01:30:20 PDT

Hi together,

i checked the issue again and again (because in earlier days all worked fine). Now a got the critical point in my application (nothing with maven test goal, more strange at all)

The GlassFish v3 (build 74.2) extends the module-Part of the EJB-JNDI Names with the Postfix "ejb" when more than one EJB-Module have the same name.

Looks like this.
We build an ear-file with:

3 EJB Modules with different Module Names in ejb-jar.xml (app1, app2, app3)
> all worked as expected, portable jndi names look like:
 java:global/earApplication/[b]app1[/b]/EJBService...

3 EJB Modules with the same Module Names in ejb-jar.xml (app, app, app), actual no problem to do that, isn't it`?
> GF seems to recognize the same names, portable jndi names look like:
 java:global/earApplication/[b]appejb[/b]/EJBService...

Somebody an idea to prevent GF from extending the module name in this case?

thanks a lot
D.
[Message sent by forum member 'dadidom']