users@glassfish.java.net

[GRAILS+GF3] WAR instalation problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:45:31 PDT

Hi there!

I've got an application which I have created in grails using NetBeans. This application is nothing. Just main template (html + css) without any controller.

I have build it using NetBeans comand build which makes grails war.

The application has been built. Gr8!

I've gone to the GlassFish admin console and when trying to deploy the application I got an error:

There is no installed container capable of handling this application com.sun.enterprise.deploy.shared.FileArchive_at_1450a6c

When I start this application from NetBeans (command run) everything is ok oO

Please help how to deploy this application on production server.

I have also tried to run grails war --nojars but thi didn't help me :(
[Message sent by forum member 'jmail22']