users@glassfish.java.net

unable to logout of admin gui. GF 2.1.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:54:11 PDT

Hello-

I am going crazy with this issue. I have multiple installs of GF 2.1.1 patch 04. developer (just domain) and enterprise profile (cluster). For some reason when I hit logout button in admin gui sitting on port 4848, it pops up an empty box with OK/Cancel options and does not actually log out. To make matter worse, anyone hitting https://gf:4848 is automatically logged into admin gui, without user/pass authentication. Has anyone seen this? I am attaching a sample screen show from one of my admin guis
[Message sent by forum member 'sasha9']