users@glassfish.java.net

GF asadmin get-client-stubs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:04:31 PDT

Hello,

i'm having SJSAS 9.1_02 and it seems that "asadmin get-client-stubs" does not generate the stubs for a deployed enterprise application containting an EJB 2.x.
This takes as parameter the name of the deployed ear.

Does it work for you?

I can get the stubs only with "asadmin deploy --generatermistubs --retrieve /home/user1/clientstubdir fooapp.ear". But this is practically a deployment.
This way I'm getting the stubs as a jar containing all what the EAR contains + the stubs inside their packages located at the root of this jar.

I was only expecting the jar to contain the stubs, not to repeat all the utility jars and ejb-jars that were inside the EAR.

Any ideas ? Thanks a lot.
[Message sent by forum member 'vladbalan']