users@glassfish.java.net

Global JNDI Names in GF

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 02:15:08 PDT

Hi together,

got a little problem with my application an the global JNDI Names.
I have an application with several EJB Modules packaged in an ear-file.

In the ejb-jar.xml Files of the Modules there is all this defined:
        <module-name>myApp</module-name>

On deployment on Glassfish.v3 (on deployment on embedded one too) the global JNDI bindings look like:
[java:global/Application-ear-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/myApp[b]ejb[/b]/EJBService!....]

The modulename seems to be extend with "ejb" (the module typ which is declared in the application.xml?)

How can i remove this behaviour (not extending the module-name?)

thanks a lot
[Message sent by forum member 'dadidom']