users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: character encoding

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:29:38 PDT

Another solution to this problem i got from a friend:

I take my WebTexts_sv.properties and -decode utf-8 - encode java WebTexts_sv.source. This way i have my original properties file wich i can't read and then one source file where i can edit my files.

The problem is i don't find any converter to use on a MAC. They are only for Linux all of them. If this worked this could be a temporary solution to the problem until i find something better to us.

You know anything about this as well Stijn???
[Message sent by forum member 'torleif67']