users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is it possible to create a Mojarra 2.0 web app project on Eclipse?

From: Ludovic Champenois <ludovic.champenois_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:01:19 -0700

On 5/13/10 1:02 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Is it possible to create a Mojarra 2.0 web app project on Eclipse?

Every thing is possible:-)
Mojarra is a set of jars that your project needs compile classes and/or
(not mandatory) to package in your web app.
This is basic Eclipse functionality.
> I know GlassFish Tools Bundle For Eclipse but I am not sure if it is what I need.
> And if it was, can I make a customized installation? I have installed GF v3
> on my local system so I do not need any other one.

No...I assume you wan to deploy to this GlassFish?
If yes, then only the GlassFish plugin for Eclipse is what you want to
install.
See
http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/glassfish-java-ee-application-server-plugin-eclipse
Ludo