users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: character encoding

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:00:56 PDT

Like i said i am sorry for this, working a lot lately trying to solve my problem. Most days and night so it is easy sometime to write the wrong words, sorry again for this.

But to call people local idiots is not very nice also i have to say. I don't really know what he means with this? Does he mean that Russians and Swedish people are idiots or what? I never meant to be personal in any way so why he have to be personal? I know i did wrong and i have said sorry to him and everybody else for that matter.

I am not insulting him in any way here. I only told Stijn de Witt what Martin said on the forum and that i needed his help again, thats all. If you know how i could get hold of Martin i will send him an email and explain this to him in person.

Now for you help about the character set! What you mean with message bundles? Is this my properties files with all my text? I think the problem is here as well since it starts already in the header, the title to be exact. Thank you for your help regarding my problem here. Hope to hear from you again.
[Message sent by forum member 'torleif67']