users@glassfish.java.net

Secure remote EJB's so that only specific sources have access

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 05:06:07 PDT

Hello,
I'm developing a Java EE 6 Application with several remote EJB's and i'm using Glassfish v3. Furthermore i have a Java Server (outside the Java EE Application) which uses these EJB's to do some operations. Its no problem to acces these EJB's from the Server Applikation.

The Question is: How can i secure the EJB's so that only my Java Server have acces and not other applications?? Is it possible to use JAAS to perform a login for this server? I use a standard jdbc login mechanism.

Regards, Michael
[Message sent by forum member 'michael7186']