users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3 client jar lib in other client container.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 03:54:57 PDT

I had the same error in my glassfish client, which runs on an eclipse platform. The (gf-)client libraries are in a different plug-in than the actual client code (in this case the classes and enums(!) that are exchanged between client and server). We could solve the problem using <a href="http://help.eclipse.org/help32/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/misc/bundle_manifest.html">Eclipse-BuddyPolicy</a> headers in the respective Manifest files.
Hope this helps!
[Message sent by forum member 'schlingelchen']