users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish startup performance problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 23:47:18 PDT

Ooww, I am so sorry, it is 300 seconds ( 5 minutes ). When I posted my previous message, I was very tired, excuse me again.

I tried deploying my server "empty" and it took 30 seconds and then one of my applications took 1.5 minutes. In my opinion this isn't normal. That application contains 175 Java class and some EJB connections. While app server is opening, it loads all JPA controller classes. Can I do this job more quickly ?

My domain.xml;
I have 3 postgresql connection pools and resources.
I have 4 http-listener ( One of those is apache mod-jk )
Security service is off
DAS autodeploy is off
jvm options : -Xmx512m -Xms512m

I implemented that project on an embed device.

Any suggestions ?
[Message sent by forum member 'paladine']