users@glassfish.java.net

how to http file sharing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 19:57:13 PDT

Hi I want to know what is the procedure to use glassfish v3 as http file server.

I want something like listing a directory content and let the user choose a file to download. That directory should be out of the docroot of the webapp.

I try to set an alternatedocroot_N as the folder to share and put the listing parameter in the default-web.xml to true.

The directory listing seams to not working for alternate docroot.

As comments do you know if we can enabled directory listing only for some folder. In my case it should be only the folder for sharing

thx
[Message sent by forum member 'sylver1109']