users@glassfish.java.net

RE: FileNotFoundException for lib dependency...

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 19:24:39 -0400

Hi Steve-
Hudson and or netbeans should'nt be modifying the manifest.mf that way

can you identify the entity that Hudson or netbeans uses to create the manifest?
it you did call the maven-jar-plugin did you customise the manifest?
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/examples/manifest-customization.html

this is a nasty bug that needs to be taken care of immediately

*glad to hear you have a solution*
Martin Gainty