users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_Remote EJB + JNDI supported in hybrid (JavaEE+OSGi) JAR?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 03:50:52 PDT

Thanks a lot for finding and fixing this bug so quickly!!!

I'd be happy to download the nightly build and test it immediately, but I was unable to find a nightly build of 2010-05-05 in http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.0.1/nightly/ - is that the right location? If yes, I guess the nighly build has not yet completed for today and I'll try it this evening.

Btw. I think the file names are sub-optimal. Why don't you use yyyy-mm-dd (and thus alphabetical ordering would be chronological ordering)?

Best regards, Marco :-)
[Message sent by forum member 'nlmarco']