users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Servlet 3.0 and files under /resources/

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:43:37 +0200

Hmm... I actually meaning $contextPath/resources/ ( where e.g. jsf
looks up the custom resources)
Sometimes stylesheets or some small files take forever to load,
although they are
just a few bytes big.

E.g. the little picture
(forum-bubble.png ~620 bytes)
 attached to this mail sometimes takes forever to load.

Glassfish has a built-in cache for static files... could the problem be there?

Thanks,
Dominik