users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Couldn't run Application Client on GFv3.0

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 23:55:00 PDT

Hi Jack,

>Have you tried these steps and have they worked for you on Windows XP platform?
I am sorry, but I use an Ubuntu Linux and have not Windows XP.

I read that you must set the GF_HOME environment variable for this reason.
I recommend to you download the javaee6samples and javaee6samplesdoc with GFv3 update tool, these examples have all peace of information which are needed to you. I exactly known about my recommendation because already I did this way.

Good luck, Attila.
[Message sent by forum member 'aszomor']