users@glassfish.java.net

Re: DataSource Issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:20:33 PDT

Thank you again for the replies, I appreciate it.

I had it in C:\Program Files\sges-v3\glassfish\domains\domain1\lib\ext

However I copied sqljdbc4.jar to C:\Program Files\sges-v3\glassfish\lib:

WARNING: RAR5038:Unexpected exception while creating resource for pool SQLPool. Exception : javax.resource.spi.ResourceAllocationException: Connection could not be allocated because: The connection string contains a badly formed name or value.
WARNING: RAR5117 : Failed to obtain/create connection from connection pool [ SQLPool ]. Reason : com.sun.appserv.connectors.internal.api.PoolingException: Connection could not be allocated because: The connection string contains a badly formed name or value.
WARNING: RAR5114 : Error allocating connection : [Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Connection could not be allocated because: The connection string contains a badly formed name or value.]
SEVERE: getConnectionError in allocating a connection. Cause: Connection could not be allocated because: The connection string contains a badly formed name or value.
SEVERE: java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Connection could not be allocated because: The connection string contains a badly formed name or value.
[Message sent by forum member 'chardoc89']