users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JDBC Connection leak... how to spot the place?

From: Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 07:14:51 -0700

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 5:44 AM, Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> @Hassan: The App currently runs in "public beta", so that would just
> make the App break sooner, but I still would not know where exactly it happened,
> or am I missing the point here?

I'd hope you can either run it locally on your own system or you have
a test/staging server to play with. :-)

And if you're the one using it, you'll know what part of the code you're
exercising when it locks up! Judicious use of debugging statements
in the code and running tail -f on your log file will help narrow it down.

YMMV, but it's certainly worked for me in the past.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com
twitter: @hassan