users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy Update war

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 06:48:06 PDT

Hi,
I have a web application deployed on several machines.
I update this web application every few days and I would like to know what possible ways exist to deploy the update to the exists machines?

Currently I either do it manually with glassfish admin web console or I send the updated war file with batch file (windows machine) that execute asadmin command to deploy the updated version.

Both of this ways are push updates. I would like to know if there is a pull option and maybe also if I can harness the update center in any way since it sound exactly like what it was meant to do.

Thank you,
Ido.
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran']