users@glassfish.java.net

Re: apache load balance plugin is so weak ?!

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:46:33 +0530

Hi,

It looks like Apache is acting as bottleneck in your setup. I think you
should change StartServers and MaxClients settings to improve
performance. As I mentioned in my last email, if number of connected
users is the criteria then you may need more than one process.

First try it without load-balancer plugin to reach desired result. Then
install GlassFish load-balancer plugin and validate that it does not
impact number of connected users.

Thanks,
Kshitiz