users@glassfish.java.net

geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2 & apache-servicemix-web-3.1

From: Vijaya Maddela <vijay.reddy_at_eaiesb.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:48:26 +0530

Hi All

Need expert advice

Which is stable version of Apache Geronimo is best ?

I am not able to deploy apache-servicemix-web-3.3.1 on
geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2.

But I am able to deploy apache-servicemix-web-3.1 on
geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2

I am using Apache Geronimo Version : geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2 And
apache-servicemix-web-3.3.1.war when I use this

Can you please advice ?

According to below link

http://servicemix.apache.org/geronimo-10-and-servicemix-2x-integration.html#
Geronimo1.0andServiceMix2.xIntegration-GeronimoIntegration

Run the ServiceMix JMX Console. To do this, enter the following URL in a web
browser: <http://localhost:8080/servicemix-web:>
http://localhost:8080/servicemix-web:

I am not able to get MBeans detail in Browser.

After installing Ware file I am getting below screen , instead of MBeans
screen as explained in above link. Please let me know if I need to modify
any configuration.

Thank You

Much Respect

Vijaya Kumar Reddy.Maddela