users@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain crashes with outof memory exception

From: shreyasd <shreyas.deshpande_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 03:40:02 -0700 (PDT)

hi thanks for the reply

here is the exact error that occurs on asadmin.bat console

Exception in thread "domain1-StderrDrainer" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
 Java heap space
        at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2882)
        at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(AbstractStringBuilder.
java:100)
        at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(AbstractStringBuilder.java:390
)
        at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:119)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.universal.process.ProcessStreamDrainerWorker.run(P
rocessStreamDrainerWorker.java:75)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
thanks

shreyas