users@glassfish.java.net

Undeploy in GF

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:39:34 PDT

Hi,
I am facing the following issue: when I un-deploy the servlet, glassfish states that the servlet was successfully undeployed, but I can still see that it is running (it did not actually kill it). So my question is: Is there some kind of callback that I can subscribe in my app to see if app is being unloaded (and I will gracefully terminate threads and close connections). Alternatively, is there a way to just terminate all threads and close all connections upon unloading (some flag in configuration)?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'nakoned']