users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying doesn't generate SQL scripts

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 03:02:52 PDT

Well, the real problem is, that I had two applications. First one was deploying and generating DDL scripts normally, but was throwing some stupid exceptions upon deploying, so I made a new one, created entities and this second app, but the scripts just don't run at all.

btw, I am using netbeans, so I don't know where to set the --createtables=true but as I've said, the problem must be somewhere else because the first app is generating DDL scripts :/

I am now kind of frustrated, because it's the third day I am not able to do absolutelly anything and the deadline is closer and closer so I would appreciate any help, any experience with such a problem

and my persistence.xml if it would be helpful

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
  <persistence-unit name="asd-ejbPU" transaction-type="JTA">
    <provider>oracle.toplink.essentials.PersistenceProvider</provider>
    <jta-data-source>asd_public</jta-data-source>
    <properties>
      <property name="toplink.ddl-generation" value="create-tables"/>
    </properties>
  </persistence-unit>
</persistence>
[Message sent by forum member 'el_w']