users@glassfish.java.net

Re: apache load balance plugin is so weak ?!

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 20:16:36 +0530

Hi,

MaxClients are concurrent requests which Apache can handle and
StartServer are number of servers started at startup. Once you change
these values, this may impact round-robin behavior. I don't think it
will be much. Keep them as default values set in Apache and try. Let me
know if you face issues.

Thanks,
Kshitiz